วันเสาร์ที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

267-whoissugar's FUNK BE GONE! DIY Deodorant Tutorial

267-whoissugar's FUNK BE GONE! DIY Deodorant Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 4.20 Mins.


READ ME! I DARE YOU! I'M SURE YOU QUESTION AS BEEN ANSWERED! Where am I online? MY BLOG: www.whoissugar.com Twitter www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Camera: Canon 60D Editing Software: Sony Vegas Movie Studio Nails: I don't do anything special to my nails. Nope. Ingredients: 1/4 cup baking soda 1/4 cup corn starch 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil Blend well. Disclaimers: I make no guarantee that this deodorant is going to work for you. Use at your own risk. If you notice irritation, discontinue use OR you can use less baking soda (a tablespoon or more). NEVER put straight baking soda under your arms. It will cause irritation. Make sure you start with a clean, dry and stink free armpits. Music: This music heard in this video was created specifically for use in my videos. I own the right to use the music. Antagonist Dragonspit for Better Beat Bureau created the music heard in this video. The music heard in the video was created specifically for the use in my YouTube videos. For more information on how you too can get customized tracks for your YouTube videos, you can find Antagonist on Twitter: @dragonspitjones on TWITTER. Antagonist Dragonspit on FB. Dragonspitjones on YouTube. www.theproducers757.bandcamp.com www.dragonspitjones.bandcamp.com and via email at antagonist2002@hotmail.com SOME FAQ's: Does it stain your clothing? I haven't noticed any staining, however, I don't use much. The shirts I have been wearing in the fall/winter are not prone to staining. I don ...

Tags:

Tags : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น