วันพุธที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Emergency beard Kit + quick beard styles

Emergency beard Kit + quick beard styles Video Clips. Duration : 11.03 Mins.


Emergency hair kit for those of you with long hair who tend to run out of the house and not do anything to it. Perfect for students, mothers or busy people in general. Now, there is NO excuse. Feel free to add your own items. Here is a shopping list of items I put in mine: 1) Small clear bag (small enough for glove compartment but large enough to hold all items.) 2) Travel size Brush/comb 3) Travel size Hair spray (or other hair product) 4) TS Spray detangler 5) TS baby powder or corn starch 6) Hair ties 7) Other versatile hair accessories 8) Bobby pins (curvy grips) Stay in touch with me! Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com My blog: irisonyoutube.blogspot.com My twitter is combined with facebook. So all updates actually come from facebook :) Twitter: twitter.com FTC: I bought every item shown in this video with my own money. I bought my items at CVS.

Keywords:

Recommend : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น