วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

How to Make Vietnamese Shrimp and Pork Dumplings (Banh Bot Loc)

How to Make Vietnamese Shrimp and Pork Dumplings (Banh Bot Loc) Tube. Duration : 7.38 Mins.


Sorry about the weird voice-over. I think I am coming down with the cold, since I am feeling very stuffy, and just breathing has been very challenging. Even though finals are kicking my butt, I will still try my best to post a video up every week. I might be a day or two late, though. So far everyone been so understanding and I am so grateful for that. You guys are the best! Oh, before I forget, I would like to say thank you so much for subscribing and commenting on my last video. I love to hear what you guys have to say. Music by www.danosongs.com

Tags:

See Also : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น