วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Vegetable Teriyaki Beef Rolls (Korean Style) Recipe 韓国風肉巻き照り焼き (レシピ)

Vegetable Teriyaki Beef Rolls (Korean Style) Recipe 韓国風肉巻き照り焼き (レシピ) Tube. Duration : 5.18 Mins.


Last month (2012/1/22), there was a nationwide recipe contest in Japan called レシピの女王 (Queen of Home Cooking). The contest was broadcast on TV in Japan (nationwide) on 2012/2/6! Thanks for those who watched it ;) Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the next stage but I met Iron Chef Sakai and Chef Chen! They were the judges :D They watched my YouTube video and said I should keep up my work! YouTube was nothing to do with the contest but I appreciate the chance they saw my video. I will do my best. At the contest, Chef Chen suggested me to season the vegetables, so I modified my recipe! This dish of course goes great with white rice and perfect for bento :) ヒルナンデス レシピの女王 一次予選・ステージA 1月22日(日)開催 OA 2月6日(月) 「野菜ぎっしりヘルシー韓流照り巻き焼き」 陳シェフが野菜に下味をした方が良いとご教示下さったので改良しました! cooklabo.blogspot.com www.ntv.co.jp --------------------------------- Vegetable Teriyaki Beef Rolls (Korean Style) Difficulty: Easy Time: 25min Number of servings: 8 Ingredients: 8 thin slices of beef 16 frozen green beans 16 strips of Konjac (devil's tongue, voodoo lily, snake palm, or elephant yam) 16 strips of potato 16 strips of carrot 60g (2.2oz.) Kimchi (Korean pickle) salt and cracked black pepper starch sesame oil A * 1 tsp. soy sauce * 1 tsp. mirin (sweet sake) B * 1 tbsp. sake * 1 tbsp. mirin (sweet sake) * 1 tbsp. soy sauce * 1 tbsp. ketchup * 1 tsp. sugar * 1 tsp. Gochujang (Korean red chili paste) Directions: 1 ...

Keywords:

Visit : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE CGC Carbon Activated Carbon Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น