วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Secrets To Gluten Free Baking Part 2 - Arnel McAtee

Secrets To Gluten Free Baking Part 2 - Arnel McAtee Video Clips. Duration : 9.03 Mins.


arnelsoriginals.com Call me at 805-322-6900 I got used to cooking gluten free meals but the one item I missed was good gluten free bread. The products out there were a sad excuse for bread, usually hard, dense, dry, and crumbly. Some companies got the taste right, but no one had a wholesome loaf with a good texture. And so I baked. Each week I my family gave me helpful suggestions and the next week, I started afresh. FINALLY, after eight years of baking bread, I am happy with the results. I make it with organic whole grains, (buckwheat, tapioca, brown rice,) sweeten it with a small amount of cane sugar, and use only expeller pressed oil. What makes the bread different than anything out there is the texture. It's is soft, flexible, tasty, and wholesome. It's been a long haul but the excitement I get from those who try the bread, has made it all worth it. Now that our daughters are older I finally have leisure time to nurture others with Arnel's Original Good & Gluten Free Bread. gluten free bread gluten cooking gluten

Tags:

See Also : Activated Carbon C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น