วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

❊ CHRISTMAS CRAFTS: CUTE Christmas/Holiday Polymer Clay Charm Update! ❊

❊ CHRISTMAS CRAFTS: CUTE Christmas/Holiday Polymer Clay Charm Update! ❊ Video Clips. Duration : 5.55 Mins.


❊WELCOME TO DAY 2 OF CUTE CHRISTMAS CRAFTS!❊ DEVIANTART: I will love you forever if you check it ouuut! ;D bwahahahdinosaur.deviantart.com If you want me to do a tutorial of any of the charms I just showed, then comment down below and tell me! Leave a comment below telling me which of the following I should do for my next video! ( -craft area tour -drawing tutorial (will be christmas themed) -chibi tutorial (christmas themed) OR any other holiday video! Youtubers mentioned: Moochaluv: youtube.com FunkyPinkGal: youtube.com ❁Sumikko Gurashi INFO ❁ 'Sumikko' in Japanese means 'corner', and 'Gurashi' (kurashi) means 'living'. They are the Living Beings of the Corners, which loves....corners. CHARACTERS: Shirokuma, a white bear that ran away from the Northern country as he hates cold places. Feels in peace when he drinks tea at a cornered spot. Penguin? does not have confidence in himself and is unsure of his own identity. Thinks he had a plate on his head before, like a 'Kappa'. (this is the character I made my charm based out of) Tonkatsu, the last piece of fried pork cutlet that consists of 1% meat and 99% fat. He is always left behind due to his fat content... Neko, the shy cat that loves to stay and scratch the corners... Tapioca, the pearls of bubble-tea that are always left behind... Zassou, the weed that strongly believes he can be a bouquet at his favorite florist.

Keywords:

See Also : Activated Carbon แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น