วันศุกร์ที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Mapo tofu

Mapo tofu Video Clips. Duration : 6.73 Mins.


I know my opening is corny, but by the end of the video I made some awsome deliciousness called Mapo Tofu :) 1 1/2 C dashi base 1T miso paste 1T sesame oil ( I use less) 1 onion, diced 4 garlic cloves, minced 1T ginger, grated (I usually keep mine frozen so it's easier to grate on a rasp) about 1 lb of ground beef or pork 1 pkg firm tofu (I marinated mine over night in soysauce and ginger) 3 stalks of green onion 1t red pepper flakes or sriracha 1T corn starch Optional veggies: sauteed mushrooms green peas carrots green/ red bell peppers Add what you like! Have fun with it !! (^o^)/~

Tags:

Tags : C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE Activated Carbon Regenerated Activated Carbon Service CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น