วันพุธที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Yum-tastic gluten chargeless sandwich bread

Yum-tastic gluten chargeless sandwich bread Tube. Duration : 3.72 Mins.


I am an avid baker and love to spend time in the kitchen. My family also happens to be gluten sensitive! I have spent much time looking for / experimenting / perfecting this recipe and method and I think the result is pretty fantastic. It's a LOT like that bread we all pay - a loaf for... you know what I'm talking about.... This recipe makes 2 - big 20 ounce loaves (nearly as much bread as 3 loaves of our favorite brand) and the batch costs me less than to make. Baking takes some experience in regards to knowing how things should look and feel at every step - so I hope having it documented via video will help you see if you're getting the right results at every stage. Here is the recipe: Dry ingredients: 1 1/2 cups white rice flour 1 1/2 cups corn starch 1/2 cup tapioca starch 1/2 cup potato starch 5 tsp xantham gum 2 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder Stir together and set aside. In a medium sized bowl or 2 cup glass measure, combine and set aside: 1 1/2 cups warm water (between 110 - 125 degrees) 5 tsp yeast (I use Red Star or SAF instant yeast) 1/4 cup white sugar 1/4 cup oil (I use light olive oil) In the bowl of a large stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip until soft peaks form (1-2 min on high): 1 1/2 cup egg whites (room temp or warmer) 1 tsp vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar) Replace whisk with paddle and add dry ingredients as well as yeast/water mixture. Stir to combine and then mix on medium for 3 - 3 1/2 minutes. Turn your oven to 350 but only leave ...

Keywords:

Thanks To : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น