วันจันทร์ที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Should You Seal Your Natural Hair?

Should You Seal Your Natural Hair? Video Clips. Duration : 7.35 Mins.


~~READ ME~~ HG Sealants/Pomades in this video are: Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade HerbNLife ButterFly BASK Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream (also a moisturizer) HG Oils mentioned in this video include: Carol's Daughter Hair Elixir Carol's Daughter Hair Balm Jojoba Oil Rice Bran Oil Emtage Silktage Serum (Mainly used for blowing out/straightening) Benefits of Sealing Hair include: - Moisture retention - Protecting your hair from the elements - Decreasing friction on your ends - Decreasing breakage - Smoothing ends - Lubricating/softening hair - Split end prevention - Single strand knot prevention Also, remember to moisturize before you seal - oils and pomades (unless it's water-based like my BASK) do not **provide** moisture to your hair, they can only help you hold onto the moisture you already have. That's why I seal my wet hair, even if I demonstrated on dry hair hair. I will say though, after I put the pomade on my hair...it definitely softened it up a bit and it smelled so good! Yums. :) questfortheperfectcurl.com

Tags:

Thanks To : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Activated Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น