วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

King Boo Cakes - AAYC 2008 - Sweethearts (original)

King Boo Cakes - AAYC 2008 - Sweethearts (original) Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


I wrote this song the night before our gig at AAYC at Heller Lounge in Berkeley. Haha. ADD US! www.myspace.com :] Sweethearts - By Aizel Agustino VERSE 1: If I had a dollar for ev-er-y time you said hello to me, I'd have a dollar. But that's o-kay. 'Cause then I'd buy you a drink from Sweethearts Cafe And while we're at the Asian Ghetto (Brian: You mean Durant Food Court? Aizel: I call it Asian Ghetto Brian: But it's Durant-- Aizel: Asian Ghetto.) I guess we'd buy Steve's Korean BBQ to go And that's when I'll know CHORUS: I'll always love you I hope we never part I'll buy you boba And you can be my sweetheart You'll be mine forever I knew it from the start Because buying you food is the best way to win your heart. VERSE 2: If I had a dime for ev-er-y time I wished that you'd be mine, I'd be so rich that I'd forget the way to count the times that I wished that you'd be mine And I would be able to buy an entire line of boba-making stores And they would be All yours BRIDGE: But you don't even look my way And I know that this is kind of cliche But I would try until I died to make you the happiest person in the world I'd even buy you the tapioca pearls (Brian: But I call them balls.) (CHORUS) Buying you food is the best way to win your heart Buying you food is the best way to win your heart ------ (For those who don't know what AAYC is, it is the Asian American Youth Conference. REACH! (Asian/Pacific Islander Recruitment and Retention Center) will be bringing 200+ high school ...

Tags:

My Links : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น