วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Justin Delacruz - 7 Days of Joy

Justin Delacruz - 7 Days of Joy Tube. Duration : 3.52 Mins.


Justin Delacruz - 7 Days of Joy; Sorry , the video sucks , I know . Stupid windows movie maker wasn't working today and it all got messed up. Quality sucks.... Everything. FAKKKKK . Just ignore the video if you want . Lyrics . let me recall on that moment we first caught eye to eye you got me struck like thunda coming straight down from the sky i thank the nigga billy, tryna hook it up with boo and like a shirt on a hanger girl im straight hooked on you let me take back when i first saw this girl in a fadora i was like damn pass me a drink cause im still feelin sober @ delmar fair it took 6 tickets just to hop a ride but ill drop a grand just to get myself inside your ride to see me by your side, passenger seat of ride ya ride or maybe my ride, crusin through the streets all through the night dont get me wrong if you feel like im steppin up too quick thinkin oh this nigga aint know who he be fuckin wit but baby girl i do, and i know youse a different chick cause i see you put up with all of this mo fuckin shit day 1 we kickin it, at your homegirl ros pad ducein up a grit killin the nigga johnathans pack day 2 we parking lot pimpin in front of in and out we left cause its was burnt but then yall decide to dip out i had work in 4 hours, yall felt bad that i did then you text me saying goodnight, i was a happy kid day 3 we chose to meet up at tapioca express shit was wack cause everyone looked like they all needed a rest Christine was leavin to the bay so we planned to get ...

Tags:

Related : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regenerated Activated Carbon Service Activated Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น