วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kim Kardashian Sexy Curly Hair Tutorial

Kim Kardashian Sexy Curly Hair Tutorial Tube. Duration : 10.02 Mins.


Hi Guys! So this portion is part 2 of the hair tutorial, this includes the combed out and teased up girls as well as clear visuals along the way of what you could do to style your hair a little differently! This look is pretty popular right now amongst Victoria's Secret girls, Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) and of course Kim Kardashian (Kim K)! Not limited to them however, I see this look quite frequently worn by all different kinds of celebrities! Hope you enjoy! :) I've included some photos of Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian and most closely to my hairstyle, Marisa Miller (who is a Victoria's Secret Angel)! Try parting your hair down the centre for a truly SJP trademark style! :) Marisa Miller: justjared.buzznet.com Kim Kardashian: justjared.buzznet.com Sarah Jessica Parker: www.fashionfame.com 1.bp.blogspot.com During video: Amika 3P Black Triple Barrel Set - goo.gl Redken Spray Starch 15 Rat Tail Comb Sebastian Shaper Touchable Extra Hold Hairspray Goody Ouchless Comb Contact me! Follow me on Pinterest! pinterest.com/moonbeamshimmer/ Add me to Instagram! moonbeamshimmers Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com Add me to Facebook! www.facebook.com Ask me anything anonymously! (Formspring): www.formspring.com My blog: www.moonbeamshimmerblitz.com Subscribe to my sister's youtube channel! http Email me! askmbsb@gmail.com

Tags:

Visit : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น